W. P. Carey offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to address the changing needs of employees and their dependents during various stages of life. Full medical coverage, with a focus on preventative medicine, serves as the core of our focus on health and well-being. "The Carey Fund," the firm's signature benefit program, provides each employee and his or her family, firm-sponsored reimbursement for certain medical or dental expenses not covered by our providers. With a focus on long-term financial security, the firm also invites each eligible employee to participate in our profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
We offer a competitive vacation policy, based on level and years of service. This includes the nine widely recognized U.S. public holidays. Most U.S. employees will start with an additional three weeks of paid time off.
Health and Well-Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life
- Carey Fund (Firm-Sponsored Medical Reimbursement)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dependent Care)
- Stress Management Reimbursement
- Weight Loss Management
- Stop Smoking Incentive
- Employee Assistance Plan (counseling, legal and financial planning referrals,
caregiver referrals, fitness management and education resources)
- Firm-sponsored profit-sharing plan
- 401(k) plan
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Program